It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
You find all kinds of people at The Brinton Arms in Stourport. We’re a real community pub and welcome everyone. Locals drop in for good beer and banter. Old friends meet for a pub lunch in the big beer garden. Mums do the school run and bring the kids in for a £1 tea and a run round the play area. Couples come in after work and relax over dinner. Mates gather for curry and a cold pint of lager midweek. We do great deals every night of the week, and there’s always something happening on the social front.
Want to go out-out? We’ll make sure we’ve got plenty of barrels in and chill a couple of extra bottles of prosecco to keep you topped up! The bar is always stocked with drinks that suit all tastes. Our bar staff know how to keep real ales, and they can mix a mean cocktail!
We’re all about choice on the food front as well. Whether you’re bringing Gran in for lunch or need a good pub for date night, you’ll find exactly what you want on our food menu. British classics along with burgers, curries, and chicken dishes from around the world.
Looking for a really good carvery in Stourport? Get yourselves down to The Brinton Arms on any given Sunday. Everyone comes in for a traditional roast lunch with lashings of gravy. The pub atmosphere is particularly warm and friendly. Grab a knife and fork and get involved!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Brinton Arms, 75 Bewdley Road, Stourport, DY13 8XX